Yoga in the Workplace
Yes, yoga can come to you!
It’s a busy world we live in today, with increasing demands on employers and employees alike. We work long hours, often hunched over a computer. We skip meals, keep a phone glued to our ear, and rarely leave our workspace for a break. Before long, these work habits begin to take their toll on our bodies and minds in the form of stress, tension and sickness. While a mild amount of stress can help us meet deadlines, too much stress, or constant stress, can interfere with numerous physical and mental abilities. How we respond to stress can have a significant impact on our total health. Yoga teaches us tools and practices that can help manage and remove stress—guiding us to a healthier, calmer self.
- Increased energy = more productivity
- Improved concentration and decision-making skills
- Improves alertness and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relief of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure
- Enhances flexibility
- Deeply relaxes the body and mind
- Improves capacity for healing and balancing
- Balances the nervous system
- Boosts the immune system
- Enhances mood
- Releases deeply held tension
- Detoxifying for the whole body
I have been offering yoga in the workplace for over 3 years to local companies. If your company is interested in providing this service to your employees or special events, please contact me for further details. I would be happy to teach you these powerful tools that can ease and manage stress, gaining an overall healthier way of being.
Several companies that have been supporting yoga in the workplace! THANK YOU!