At Ashley Haselton Wellness, I'm happy to offer private lessons to fit your needs. It's a joy and honor to work with students like you one-on-one.
Why Schedule Private Sessions?
Students seek private lessons with me for various reasons. Consider private lessons if you …
- Have a work or family life schedule that precludes your participation in scheduled group sessions
- Are a beginner who wants to build up your confidence and knowledge, working toward the goal of joining a group class
- Are an advanced student desiring one-on-one attention and instruction in order to deepen your practice
- Are dealing with stress management and high levels of anxiety
- Have injuries that require positional modifications, or have an illness or special need that prevents you from traveling to and from group classes
- Simply desire an hour of quiet time and focused attention in the midst of a full life
*** PRIVATE GROUP CLASSES AVAILABLE - And YES! I travel...
Best Practices and Policies:
- I offer 1 hour sessions at various times of the day and week, in order to best support you and your schedule. Contact me at 256-740-7239 regarding session availability.
- Private sessions are available in the privacy of your own home, business or at the Shoals Yoga Studio
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your private lesson for any reason, simply contact me at 256-740-7239 at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled lesson - If cancelled after, you will be responsible for 1/2 of the cost of the lesson.
- A yoga mat and props (including blankets, bolsters, blocks, straps, and eye pillows) are provided for your comfort and convenience.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled session time; this way, you'll have time to settle in and relax, and begin your session on time.
- Try not eat within 2 hours of our session; you'll be better equipped to focus on your practice if your digestive system isn't hard at work!
- The use of organic essential oils is complimentary for each private session.
General Yoga Class Descriptions (adapted from ShoalsYoga.com):