Banana Muffins Recipe
These muffins hit the spot - all of them! I ate all of them (maybe my husband got one)!
Makes 12 muffins
- 5 pastured eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp himalayan salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbls cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Put all ingredients in medium sized bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, mix until smooth and well incorporated.
- Scoop into paper lined muffin tin.
- Bake for 15-18 mins until lightly browned and set in middle.
Leave a Comment